Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from the Dupp girls!
Can I just say how incredibly sweet it was to get to spend the Christmas holiday with my THREE baby girls??!!? The magic of Christmas is most definitely there for Addisyn, and that is what truly makes Christmas so much fun. The fun, excitement, and joy of your child's eyes on Christmas morning is priceless. And, Alyse isn't too far behind her. She may not quite get Santa yet, but she loves copying all the things her sister says and does. And, Ella's first Christmas was her exact two week birthday. I'd venture to say that two weeks before Christmas won't be too horrible of a birthday lol.

"Christmas Dresses" lol
Christmas Eve, we went to both of my grandmothers' houses. Always so good to make the rounds. Then, Christmas morning we waited on the girls to actually wake up, which wasn't until a bit after 9:30!! Then, it was out to explore all the gifts from Santa. Mom, Dad, and Eric also came over to see what goodies they received. Next, Doug took the two older girls out to Mema's to wish everyone there a Merry Christmas. We decided it would be best to not take Ella out there, just because there are so many people, and we didn't want to take any risks of someone being sick.
Feeding the reindeer on Christmas Eve




For the second half of Christmas Day, we went to Doug's parents for lunch. And, Finally, it was to my parents house for dinner. Whew. Talk about a busy holiday! All in all, we had a fabulous Christmas. Always a great thing to spend time with family. And I'm not going to lie, having two little toddlers and a itty bitty baby around makes it that much better.

Ella lost her stump!








I almost forgot!! Christmas night, when we got home, I went to get Ella changed and dressed for bed. I grabbed a q-tip to clean her cord, and hen I went to touch it to her the q-tip in, it just fell off. So, on Christmas and her two week birthday, that last little piece of reminder of her attachment to me was gone. Kinda sad when you think about it.






Merry Christmas and happy two weeks to Baby Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment