Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

35!

So pregnant. I swear this baby has GOT to be running out of room. I have a feeling she's going to be another long one (as if she had the genes to not be long??) because she has yet again found my ribs. There are times where I have to completely stretch my entire torso out to make enough room for her. It's funny to look at my stomach though when  she's all stretched out because it will be all disproportionate with some huge bump on whichever side she took over.

I'm starting to lose some of my energy. Tired a lot. But, I'm still trucking along through everyday activities. The girls keep me busy as well as scoring essays in the evening. I will admit though that it's quite hard to stay at the computer reading essays for hours at a time (even when not pregnant). Still takes a lot of effort to get down to the floor or to even turn from one side to the other while in bed at night. Ahhhhh, the end is near. I would say that I'm quite lucky to just now be feeling like this. Some women are like this the entire pregnancy.

I had my doctor appointment on Tuesday. Dilated to 2cm. She said the baby was still a bit high, so looks like we still have some time. Not like you can actually predict labor anyways. Doug is swearing the baby will come the last week of November. I'm still sticking with the first week of December. Maybe the second? As anxious as I am to have her here in my arms I want to make sure she's good and ready to come out. Hopefully with some less poundage than what her sister entered the world with. I'm kinda nervous I'm going to end up with three toddlers ;)

Officially on weekly appointments, so I'll be back at the office next week. Then, the following week I'll have an appointment as well as a sonogram just to check on the weight. Not like they can really do anything if she does look big, but it might be nice to know what we're working with. I'm just praying for a smooth delivery as well as a perfectly healthy baby girl. I would LOVE to avoid her having to be readmitted because no mom wants to see her baby go through all the testing and monitoring that the hospital would require. Been there twice and hoping third time is a charm in terms of health.

Alyse's first successful Santa visit, 2012!
I'm pretty much finished with Christmas shopping for the three girls. Have a few more things in route via UPS and Fedex. Everyone else, not sure what's going to happen with you! Just needed to ensure that Santa was taken care of. We also went to Millenia yesterday to get the girls' pictures with Santa. Surprisingly, Alyse had no tears and of course Addisyn was a pro! Last year Alyse wasn't a fan of Santa. Ok, it might be more suiting to say that last year Alyse was petrified of Santa. This year, she went straight up with no issues. It felt strange to be doing the Santa visit before Thanksgiving, but I didn't want to risk not being able to take the girls since there's no way to plan when the baby will arrive. next week, school is out so I'm sure that place will be a madhouse.




Alyse's traumatic experience last year, 2011



One weird side note to happenings this week: I have heard this random clicking/popping type noise come from my stomach on three different occasions. Two times while laying on the couch the other while sitting at the computer scoring essays. It was just one little pop, like the sound your knees would make if you squat down to the ground. Just one single pop. The first time it happened I think my heart skipped a few beats because I had a couple people tell me in other pregnancies that they heard a pop noise as their water broke. That was the first thing running through my head. I have absolutely no idea where the pop came from, but it wasn't fake, I wasn't moving, and nothing else was around. Freaky! Good thing we are pretty much set and ready with just about everything we need. My goal is to install the baby's car seat sometime over the weekend, and then it's all good!

Excited for Thanksgiving next week. I wonder how much bigger i can get this belly to grow? Addisyn had a big feast at school today. Her class has spent the last couple of weeks working on Indian attire to wear to the feast: an Indian vest, headband, necklace, etc, and little Addi came waltzing in not wearing anything. What a weirdo! She loves dressing up at home but yet decided not to wear all her cool stuff! She was excited to show it all off once she got home though. Alyse was just as excited to look at all the cool things that she had made.

I had a bit of craftiness myself this morning before going in to help with the feast. I made big and lil sis shirts for all three girls. I used fabric applique letters off of etsy and applied them to the shirts and tiny onesie. They're pink, red, and green and I though that they were absolutely PERFECT for three little girls during the Christmas season. I just need to get to JoAnn's to get some thread to hand stitch them on for a little extra  umph. Can't wait for the girls to wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment