Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

33 weeks and a few

Technically, more than a "few" days into the 33rd week, since tomorrow will be 34, but I'll update from the past week. Last Thursday, I had my doctor appointment. Everything went well. The glucose test results from the gestational diabetes retest came back normal, so who knows what was really going on. I was measuring a week ahead of schedule, which has been the norm these past few weeks. After my next appointment, I'll be at weekly appointments! Holy cow! I know these next few weeks are going to drag by.

During the past week the little babe's foot finally found my ribs. Ouch. I know when I was pregnant with Addisyn, she was in my ribs for several weeks which made the last bit of the pregnancy quite uncomfortable. This little one moves around so I'm thankful she hasn't permanently wedged her little piggies up in there. Yesterday, I was pretty much uncomfortable all day. It's like I just needed to lay down (yea, like I had the chance to do that lol) to stretch my torso out. Not quite sure how to describe the feeling, but I'm definitely not feeling it so far today.

All this time I've pretty much felt normal and haven't been able to complain about being pregnant (other than those first few weeks of utter nastiness). I think now, I officially feel pregnant. I think I might have a waddle in my step. I breathe heavy. I even make the obligatory grunts and groans when lifting another kiddo or trying to reach down to grab something. It also takes effort from my whole body to pull myself out of bed. Yes, I really am pregnant. I guess it's a good thing I wasn't going through this the whole time and I only have a few weeks left.

Even though, my due date is December 18, for now, my guess will be sometime during the first week of December. We'll see. I'm kinda hoping I'll go naturally and not be induced (mainly just for the experience, totally not against induction meds lol). Then again, it's scary not to have a plan. Although, my plan right now, is just to NOT have a plan. If that makes any sense?

Oh! And, a name update. Addisyn has, after a few steady months, changed Baby Dupp's name from Gummy to Coral. I guess it is a step up lol.

33 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment