Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

gag me!

Currently, I am in the unfortunate phase of this pregnancy where I literally find myself gagging all day long. Every diaper change (pee or poo). If something looks gross. Watching the dog poop in the yard. Food smells. Here I am gagging. It really isn't a fun experience. Last night, getting ready to put the girls in the tub, Miss Alyse had a small present in her pants so it was off to the changing table before plopping her in the bath. It honestly wasn't a bad diaper and it probably didn't even smell in all reality. But, there I am with tears in my eyes from the multiple gags. I had to call Doug in to do the diaper...I mean, why not? He was just sitting on the couch. I suffer through it all day long whenever I change a diaper. He just laughed at me asking "did you literally just gag?" Normally, diapers don't bother me in the slightest, I was never one to complain about changing them (and I've changed my fair share of them between these two girls). I am so beyond ready for this sensitivity to pass so that I can get back with my regularly scheduled diaper changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment